Since 1979, CDI has been an award winning construction company with a solid growth and performance history in Honolulu, HI. If you’re looking for a trusted contractor to restore your building or structure you’ve come to the right place. We've got construction services that cover a wide range of industrial, commercial and residential jobs.
Specializing in tough jobs such as concrete restoration, sealant replacement, waterproofing and the painting of high rise buildings, commercial and industrial structures, roof and traffic decks, we also repair and refinish hotels, condominiums and multi-family residential projects. Annually we perform projects for the State of Hawaii and the University and Federal Government as well.
Every great idea falls short if it is not backed up by great execution. Our experts in Honolulu will assist you in creating your financial plan, choosing the right materials, creating the design and executing your vision - so your project will be completed on time, within your budget and to the above expectations. Our construction services include:
- Concrete restoration - The best repair history in the state - no short cuts here!
- Form and pour spall repair, patching, epoxy injection, carbon fiber wrap and rail posts
- Sealants- removing and replacing all types of joints including deck expansion joints
- Coatings - removing and replacing all types of coatings including roof, parking deck, swimming pool and recreation decks, tennis courts and decorative top coats
- Painting - all types of commercial, industrial and multi-family residential paintings
It is our goal that customers come away more than satisfied with the construction services we provide. No matter how big or small the scope of your renovation or restoration project, we pledge our full attention and always seek to complete it in the most timely and cost-efficient manner. Taking the time to answer any questions you may have, we want you to feel confident in considering and choosing us. Reach out to our office today in Honolulu to learn more about our construction projects.